Post Reply 

Gradient replacement? (creating a thermal image)

Mar 19, 2012, 20:19
Post: #1
Gradient replacement? (creating a thermal image)
I have a b&w image (greyscale) that i want to colorize based on the greyscale. Some thing the provides a thermal or in this case a colorized pressure map. I

In this case it is a like a stamp. Replacing the blacks with red and down tword blue as on the grey scale.

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  After floating a layer, how do you return the selection to the whole image? ithortureu 1 85 May 13, 2018 07:15
Last Post: paynekj
  Opening an image problem mes2370 1 114 May 11, 2018 15:20
Last Post: paynekj
Question How to automate "Autocrop Image"? javierdl 2 170 Mar 28, 2018 18:49
Last Post: javierdl
  Insert image on a screen under fingers AmandineViaud 1 138 Mar 28, 2018 06:03
Last Post: paynekj
  How To Make an Image Black and White? abrogard 4 382 Mar 4, 2018 20:00
Last Post: abrogard

Forum Jump:

GIMP ForumPortalArchiveContactTermsRSS