GIMP Forums

Full Version: header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2gucj1w.png]

There's a lot going on there,
but i'm still rather proud of it, hahaSmile !!

based on this PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQxVzJbu1Tk Wink
Thank youSmile!

Really like the white on white.
The clouds are so beautifully done... so realistic and fluffy and dreamy.
The white text of the second word is a little hard to read though... maybe if the text is thicker or if in the cloud in that area swirl in some offwhite #EEEEEE.
Nice work Neiiley !
I really like it!! Although the e on the second word and the letters near the brightest points are a little blown out.

It has a 3D effect like its floating off the page! Big Grin Great job Neiily!
(Apr 24, 2014 01:32)Barbie Wrote: [ -> ]
Really like the white on white.
The clouds are so beautifully done... so realistic and fluffy and dreamy.
The white text of the second word is a little hard to read though... maybe if the text is thicker or if in the cloud in that area swirl in some offwhite #EEEEEE.
Nice work Neiiley !

Thank you Smile
I literally just used a brush for the clouds, I didn't draw them. My tablet doesn't seem to work for Gimp, anyway ><

(Apr 24, 2014 07:57)paynekj Wrote: [ -> ]Just one thought from me.

When I'm logged into this forum, I'm using the light coloured background theme (The "default" board style), so your graphic almost completely disappears:

I'll add a background to it in a second, so that you (&probably some other users who are using the default them) can see it betterSmile

(Apr 24, 2014 03:25)iForStyle007 Wrote: [ -> ]I really like it!! Although the e on the second word and the letters near the brightest points are a little blown out.

It has a 3D effect like its floating off the page! Big Grin Great job Neiily!

Thank youSmile
Yeah, now that you mention it, the e is hard to see
Reference URL's