GIMP Forums

Full Version: Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for letting me join.
My name is John and live in Vermont. Retired, on fixed income.

Experience-none, But some years ago I was interested in Gimp and got two books on it (I stell have them and will dig them out today)then my mom got very sick and I had no time so packed it all away and forgot about it.

Last week while looking for a type of music I came across a YouTube video that blow my mind away. I don't know what this is called but it is extreme editing and beautiful.
I would like to learn how to do this.

Moderator, I would like to post the link to this video and ask some questions at the same time. I don't know if this is allowed so asking your permission to do so.
Thank you,
John in Vt
(Oct 5, 2012 20:27)john in vt Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for letting me join.
My name is John and live in Vermont. Retired, on fixed income.

Experience-none, But some years ago I was interested in Gimp and got two books on it (I stell have them and will dig them out today)then my mom got very sick and I had no time so packed it all away and forgot about it.

Last week while looking for a type of music I came across a YouTube video that blow my mind away. I don't know what this is called but it is extreme editing and beautiful.
I would like to learn how to do this.

Moderator, I would like to post the link to this video and ask some questions at the same time. I don't know if this is allowed so asking your permission to do so.
Thank you,
John in Vt
Welcome. No problem with that... go ahead. Use the "General" forum.
Reference URL's