GIMP Forums

Full Version: YOLO Design with Gimp Photoshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=1012]
Hey everyone my name is Sandra! I am new to this forum but not new to gimp.... I'm NOT an amateur but im not a PROFESSIONAL either... im somewhere in between. Anyways I would appreciate any feed back...

I have a lot of free time on my hands so if you want any graphic design piece done for FREE... I AM YOUR GIRL! My work is free and I promise you won't be disappointed

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME HERE OR AT MY EMAIL

everydaysandra@yahoo.com

ALSO VISIT MY TUMBLR... this is where i keep my portfolio

http://everydaysandra.tumblr.com/

REMEMBER... MY WORK IS FREE... PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP Big Grin
Wow, that is amazing! I would love to have that as my background or something! Amazing design and good quote!
(Mar 12, 2012 23:44)EveryDaySandra Wrote: [ -> ]
Hey everyone my name is Sandra! I am new to this forum but not new to gimp.... I'm NOT an amateur but im not a PROFESSIONAL either... im somewhere in between. Anyways I would appreciate any feed back...

I have a lot of free time on my hands so if you want any graphic design piece done for FREE... I AM YOUR GIRL! My work is free and I promise you won't be disappointed

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME HERE OR AT MY EMAIL

everydaysandra@yahoo.com

ALSO VISIT MY TUMBLR... this is where i keep my portfolio

http://everydaysandra.tumblr.com/

REMEMBER... MY WORK IS FREE... PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP Big Grin

Sandra, Nice job! Very impressed!! Questions: 3D text and how did you taper off the stroked path?? You have no idea how this knowledge will help me lol! keep up the good work!!
Make something like me sig and show me, Tongue , Vj-
Quote:Hey everyone my name is Sandra! I am new to this forum but not new to gimp.... I'm NOT an amateur but im not a PROFESSIONAL either... im somewhere in between. Anyways I would appreciate any feed back...

Hi there. Your 3D text looks good and I like the way it seems to curve out toward the centre of each word. I guess that effect is because each letter has a block look to it on either the right or the left. But having noticed that I find myself wondering why the Y letter has the block effect to both sides of it. For me it threw the image out of true a bit - I work in the construction industry and if anything looks out of true we have to investigate why.
Apart from that little problem the image looks fine.
Reference URL's