GIMP Forums

Full Version: Altering an image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way on Gimp, to alter an image, where the image looks like it has "aged" wind torn edges. And overall a worn aged patina. Thank you!
This forum is DEAD !

Folk have moved to
Please ask there
Reference URL's